PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR ONLINE PAPER SUBMISSION
PAPER SUBMISSION POLICIES:
Please Note the NEW policies implemented in IEEE SIU THIS YEAR!
All authors must agree to the policies stipulated below.
- All submission will be handled electronically via the "Dekon Abstract" conference submission website at here
- The submission deadline is extendet January 03rd, 2020.
- All accepted papers will be indexed in IEEE Xplore.
- By submitting a paper to IEEE SIU, the authors agree to the review process, which will be double-blind peer review, i.e. the reviewers of the paper will not know the identity of the authors, and the authors will not know the identity of the reviewer. Therefore, the SUBMITTED PAPERS should be in ANONYMIZED FORM. Otherwise, the submitted paper will be rejected directly. Anonymized latex & word templates can be found here.
- Authors, should replace phrases like "As we showed before in ", with, "...as shown before in ". Corresponding work should be presented as:
" Details omitted for double-blind reviewing"
in the reference list.
- Submitted manuscripts should be prepared according to the format and content rules which are stated in here.
- In submitting a manuscript to SIU, authors acknowledge that no paper substantially similar in content has been or will be submitted to another conference or workshop during the review period (03 January- 21 February 2020).